We leave it to the campaigners to decide their own campaign write-ups. You can choose to put in as little or as much information as possible. However, we recommend campaigners to take the time to prepare a detailed campaign write up as the more information you share, the more confident your backers will be in backing your campaign.
Below is a short list of items you should consider to include in the write-up:
- The story behind the campaign.
- The area of impact your campaign is operating under.
- The rewards you are offering.
- Details about your product/services you are offering.
- The plans you will be taking to reach you goals/milestones.
- Budgeting and timeline.
- The progress you’ve made so far.