There will be a lot of preparation and coordination when launching a campaign. So make sure you have a plan on how you want your campaign to be. So, before launching, make sure that you and your campaign are 100% ready. We’ve compiled some tips below to help you:
- Create a smart campaign timeline.
- Evaluate your area of impact.
- Make a detailed budget of your costs including the less significant stuff (such as transport, packaging fees, etc.), and use this to set your funding goal.
- Establish your reward tiers and make sure they are aligned with one of the categories.
- Make sure that your campaign write up is honest and clearly presented.
- Share your campaign draft with your friends and family for some pre-launch feedback.
- Make a list of people who are interested in your campaign.
- Have a plan on how you are going to market your campaign.